The HERO ADMIN is so versatile, that you can choose where you want to use the menus. The theme supports custom WordPress menus, with multiple levels of drop-down for the main menu.
There are 2 areas of the theme where you can display a menu: the Main Menu and the Footer Menu. In this section you will learn how to create a new menu, make it a sticky one and customize the Main Menu. The theme comes with some general options for the Main Menu.
Go to HERO ADMIN > Theme Panel > Header, and expand the Main Menu section.
The Available Options
- Header Menu – This option allows you to load a menu created earlier as the main menu. With this function, you can also choose to display a menu for the footer or the top bar.
- Show Social Icons – In the top bar, you can add Social Icons. The social icons can be configured from HERO ADMIN > Theme Panel > Social Networking
- Mega Menu Preloader – Activate or deactivate Preloader function.
- Sticky Menu – This option gives you the freedom to decide how to display the header menu while scrolling.
- Mobile Sticky Menu – You can decide if you want Mobile to load the Sticky Menu and how it should behave in different environments.
- Logo on the Sticky Menu – You can decide if you need a logo to be loaded on the sticky menu and how it should behave in different environments.
After you finished customizing this section, click the Save Settings button.