The background is important, so don’t leave the theme all in white! Make it your own by using a custom one. For more details, check the following sections.
HERO ADMIN comes with a general background image option that can be set from HERO ADMIN > Theme Panel > Background; this panel contains the following sections.
- Theme Background – Upload a background image, and the site will automatically switch to the boxed version.
- Repeat – It shows how the site background image will be displayed; by default, this option is set to No Repeat, which means that the background image will not be repeated. If you use a pattern and you want it to repeat, check the other options: Tile, Tile Horizontally, Tile Vertically.
- Size – Define the size. The options are auto, full width, full height, cover and contain.
- Position – Position your background image. By default, this is set to Left, which means that the image will be positioned on the left side of the background area. If you want to position it differently, check the other options: Top and Bottom.
- Background Attachment – Choose if the image is fixed or it follows you when you scroll.
- Stretch Background – This option stretches the image all over the screen.